Monday, January 3, 2011

Priyanka Chopra tweets her anxiety

Priyanka Chopra is nervous!
Not because of her flagging film career, but about the onset of 2011. Looking back on the past decade, she says she is nervous about what the future holds for her.

" Today woke up with a strange sense of nervousness, fear maybe. Worry also. Wondering what direction life will take... new or familiar? I've always been God's favourite child. And everything happened for a reason. I look back at the last ten years, have a knowing smile that I'm right," Priyanka writes on her Twitter page.

The last year was an average one for the National Award-winning actress, with flops such as Pyaar Impossible and Anjaana Anjaani . "It's the end of a decade. The most important one of my life. May this new decade bring only happiness and peace to all of you. Thank u for always standing by me," she added.

No comments: